Thursday 3 January 2013

Aspirations for 2013...

For the last 5 years I have made a huge list of about 30-40 New Year’s Resolutions; some are on-going, some are year specific and almost half of each list is yet to be achieved.
This year I have decided to take a different approach and (in keeping with The Secret) make my resolutions more about my mental approach to life rather than an impossible series of specific targets which will only serve to draw attention to where I have failed.
With this in mind, my resolutions for 2013 are:
Banish the perfection obsession- the world will not end if I leave the housework for a week
Stay positive and banish thoughts of lack (especially when it comes to time)
Acknowledge that relaxing and enjoying life is important
Better work/ life balance; make time for hobbies and exercise
Focus on improving health rather than losing weight (and as a pleasant side effect shed 1.5 stone before Las Vegas... Ha ha!)
Self-employment or a new job with flexibility
Develop [Your] place, Your Rules

Dry January... I shall not drink for one whole month
Simple.

Happy New Year!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment