Wednesday 2 January 2013

Looking forward to 2013

I am prone to the post Christmas blues.

I absolutly adore Christmas; seeing friends and family and spending time with Dave. It always exciting, action packed and it always goes too fast.


Luckily my wonderful fella Dave knows I am prone to 'sad Janurary syndrome' and so for the last two years has booked a trip for our aniversary in February. This has promted me to start looking forward to all the fantastic things that 2013 has in store.


2013...


A health and career orientated Dry Janurary- I know this sounds boring but I am looking forward to a month free from distractions to focus on health and career

A visit to Harry Potter Studio Tour for my Dad's birthday

Aniversary trip to Amsterdam- Winter city breaks are my favorite

The second wave of 30th Birthdays (including mine)

Trip to Brussels for my friends 30th

The first baby in my group of school friends 

A baby shower

Two of our best friends are tying the knot in Vegas, which also means a vegas Hen Do and a USA Road trip, for Dave and I, in October.

Winter walks and cosy evenings in with good and healthy home cooked food

Snow...Then Spring... Then Summer

Longer days and shorter nights

Celebrations of engagments, marriages and expecting parents (I'm sure there will be more)

Birthdays

Summer BBQ's

Summer Parties

No less than 4 weddings

Big project strarts in Glasgow


2013 looks like its shapping up to be an excellent year, I am very grateful to have so many wonderful friends and a fantastic family who make my life a happy place to be.


1 comment:

  1. Happy days! Lots to look forward to... and lots to save up for, so a great excuse for saving the pennies and not drinking in January! :-)

    ReplyDelete